Here is what you get from our book and/or our online course.
- You get over 2 hours of video content that walks you through step by step on how you can get control of your finances. (Online Class only)
- You will learn how to use accounting to drive your profits.
- How to identify waste.
- Where to cut unnecessary expenses.
- We show you how accounting works. We take a visual approach to see how accounting functions. This is not how any textbook will teach you. Accounting is very easy to understand once you get how it works. The problem is it is being taught wrong. Learning accounting is like watching paint dry. But the mechanics of accounting are not boring or hard, so if you see how it works, it will make understanding it easy.
- We will start with the very basics of the “5 Buckets of Accounting”. Here is why accounting is actually a simple thing. There is only 5 types of transactions. Yes only 5 classifications, every accounting transaction has to fit into only 5 categories.
- The general ledger report is the holy grail of accounting reports that you need to learn how to use. This report will show you where all of your money went. This basic and very simple to use report will only take you minutes to review per week and will tell you more about your business than anything else.
- You will learn how to put your Profit & Loss statement for a given period of time, month by month right next to each other in QuickBooks so you can see trends you would otherwise miss. How using this awesome tool will help you save money and identify trends and/or problems right away.
- Budgeting is your financial goals written as a road map, not a boring report.
- Budgeting is a not a once, and you’re done. It is a process. You will learn how to use this tool to make exceeding income.
- Learn what your accountant is not telling you.
- Learn why being Sales Driven only will never get you to where you want to be.
- Learn how to identify the Key Performance Indicators in your industry. Learn how to use KPI’s to increase the efficiency of your operations and improve profitability.
- Benchmarking. Learn how to compare your financial numbers to your industry. See how you compare and what you should be working to improve.
- You will learn how to calculate breakeven point and see how the breakeven point changes every
Profits Driven Online Course